As far as Manchester goes, I asked and there's no rule that says I can't
randomly hold an AGM for a completely unrelated organisation if it's
properly booked in a society's name. I'm sure Students Against ID (all two
of us) will be happy to have you. :-)

Holding it on a Saturday will make it easiest for people to get in though.
At 5 they start checking student ID, and while you can still get in for a
specific event, it's a pain in the arse.

Dev

> > > My only thoughts on Birmingham is that we don't seem to have any
> > > activists from there who could organise venues.
> >
> > > Andrew

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

-WB Yeats