2008/12/14 jonathan cardy <dah...@yahoo.com>:
> Meetings with a large number of online or teleconferencing participants are
> practical, provided those in the aether are receiving but not sending (except
> maybe one at a time - for example Email the chair in advance if you want to
> pose a question and have the chair dial you in when your slot comes up).

Indeed. As I said in another thread, you can do a Q&A session that
way, but not a discussion. I would hope WMUK AGMs will be more than
just the membership quizing the board and will actually involve the
membership having a say in how the charity is run (and not just by
getting to vote for the board).