The Register - specifically Orlowski - doesn't make elementary mistakes.
They publish fiction related to Wikipedia.

Brian McNeil

-----Original Message-----
From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Michael Peel
Sent: 27 April 2009 17:44
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Fwd: Charity application rejected

Jimmy already knows, although I don't know what (if any) action he
will take.

Just to confirm, I haven't been contacted by phone about this at all,
and am not aware that The Register has made any attempts at
communicating with WMUK. If they have, then perhaps they would have
avoided making embarrassing, elementary mistakes...

Mike Peel (personal view)