 From: Andrew Gray <andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013, 17:40
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Membership grace period

On 7 February 2013 17:22, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 February 2013 17:01, Katherine Bavage
> <katherine.bav...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> So - I'm not advocating FOR a reduction in limiting the grace period to a
>> shorter time span (say, three months) but rather seeking your thoughts on
>> whether that would be a good or a bad idea and why, much like I did when
>> asking about verifying the identity of members applying for membership.
>> Candid responses welcome.
>
> I'm thinking you should nag us more.
>
> *cough* I suspect I am one of said members. Where do I go to give you
> my money again?

Yeah, I'm with David - active members in grace are mostly just
forgetful :-). As there are virtually no things for which being a
member is essential other than voting, it's very easy to not get
around to it...

Is it possible to set up recurring membership dues as a direct debit?

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk