Lol, at least you're honest about repeated reminders necessary (I'm the
same myself)

Thanks for the feedback - I'll do my best to balance time limitations I
have for membership stuff and reminding people frequently - I need to make
sure I'm making the most of automation and templates.

Don;t worry - the 'newsletter' reminder will be in the email that links
through to the newsletter, rather than the newsletter itself - and people
do get an independent auto-reminder email, but I think you (and others in
this discussion) are right - there needs to be two of these.

I'll keep thinking/tinkering and write up the process on wiki as I go.
Please all keep feeding back on here, on the UK Wiki or by emailing
membership@ as I'm finding the insight is useful :)

Kat

*Katherine Bavage *
*Fundraising Manager *