S4C have agreed to change their 'Usual You Tube licence' of videos on their
2017 Royal Welsh Show account (and previous years) to CCBYSA. This means we can
upload around 2,000 videos to Commons. It also means that S4C, for the first
time, have discussed and understood legality and benefits of open licencing,
and could produce footage of other subjects.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrGrdJcnGuiCXMc3tCUvnA/videos

I gave them two options:

1. RTS (the simple option)

2. Change licence on You Tube to CC (recommended as it's visible on You Tube).

They say that they have changed the licence (using batch - manual historical),
but that it's not visible on any of the videos on You Tube, and the videos
don't appear in a Google CC  search.

Any help please?

PS In due course we will need to transfer them over to Commons with a pilot
patch of 10. Each video will need a 5 second subtitle saying "S4C - Sianel
Pedwar Cymru". A project will then take place in order to subtitle the main
points in English eg names of species, breeds, farm location. Clips from each
video could also be taken, and placed in that breed's Category on Commons,
Wikidata etc.

But first - the licence!

Robin Owain

Wikimedia UK