Thanks for this thread, guys, super interesting! Where can I subscribe to
these notices ? I have never received an email from archive.org. Also, how
do you download from Google books (I have downloaded google .djvu files
from archive.org before, but the OCR tends to be pretty lousy). Next, how
do you use ABBY to convert a .PDF to .djvu? Lastly, if the counter notice
doesn't work, can't you just re-upload another version? I agree though that
we should be uploading these files to Commons, and I do this for the ones I
care about, just to be on the safe side.