Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+wikilist <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I don't think reducing <head> clutter is enough of a reason to drop
> support here.  The clutter will go away anyway if/when Vector becomes
> the default skin -- then IE5 users can still use Monobook.  Why not
> let them?

By the same line of thought, they can use nostalgia or some other old skin. At
any rate, few people know there are skins in the first place, and even fewer
would be willing to bother with them, so saying that the affected people will
switch to other skins and we won't lose that insignificant amount of readership
is just self-deception IMO.