Can git notes be changed after merge?

Do they show in Gerrit diffs, so we don't accidentally lose them if someone
else pushed an amend without the tags?

Can they be removed after merge?

Can one query for commits having a certain tag within a repo/branch/author?
(eg. "fixme" commits by me in mw core)

If not on displayed in Gerrit, then from git-cli via a web tool (how does that
grep perform, is it fast enough?)

Ofcourse, changing would still go from cli (not w/ the web tool).

-- Krinkle