On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:51:34 +0200, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are getting somewhere else than I wanted... I didn't want to
discuss what should be reverted on sight or not. Problem is that right
now lot of vandal-fighters see certain amount of dubious edits they
skip because they can't verify if they are correct or not, which are
then ignored and get lost in editing history. That's a fact. This
problem could be easily solved if these specific edits could be
highlighted somehow so that they would get attention of people who
understand the topic well enough to check if they are OK. But there is
no such a system / mechanism that would allow us to do that. I think
this is worth of implementing somehow because it could significantly
improve the reliability of encyclopedia content. There is a lot of
vandalism that remains unnoticed even for months

Really, you have just described FlaggedRevs. It could be enabled by default for
all articles and would solve all of your problems. Many large Wikipedias
already use it, including pl.wp and de.wp.

--
Matma Rex