On Sep 27, 2013 8:18 PM, "Derric Atzrott" <datzr...@alizeepathology.com>
wrote:

> >>  Is it possible to
> >>>

> >> "flagging as bad"? Do you mean reverting?
> >>
> >> I just don't see what you are trying to accomplish. Sorry.
> >>

> >I think he's looking to flag as suspect, not to revert as bad. Are you
> >really not following, or just not agreeing?
> >
> >A possibility is to use a maintenance template, like {{cn}} or
{{dubious}},
> >but this solution shares with using flagged revs for it - which would be
> >great solution - that it might be viewed as negative by the en.wp
community.

> I thought FlaggedRevs prevented the newest version of the page from being
shown until it has been approved?

> "Flagged Revisions allows for Editor and Reviewer users to rate revisions
of articles and set those revisions as the default revision to show upon
normal page view. These revisions will remain the same even if included
templates are changed or images are overwritten."

> I think he also wants the edit to go through and be visible right away.
 I believe that he is trying to assume good faith in these types of edits.
 Trust, but verify, if you will.

> I'm not entirely sure that FlaggedRevs is the best solution here.

The 'trust, but verify' model is patrolled edits, which nemo mentioned
earlier.

Combine unpatrolled edits with abuse filter tags, and a nice interface like
huggle, and this sounds like a great tool.

--
John