This is exciting stuff. In similar news Flow and mobile now have a shared
ResourceLoaderTemplateModule [1] that supports shipping templates from
server to client.

As a next step we should explore making sure  these two things are
compatible.

It would also be highly useful when it is in a stable form to run some
benchmarks against hogan and mustache on rendering time for some complex
templates.

[1] http://MediaWiki.org/wiki/Extension:Mantle