On Feb 13, 2015 6:15 PM, "Max Semenik" <maxsem.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for all the trolling, but why instead of discussing how we need a
> responsive skin for MediaWiki and waiting for Winter to come don't we just
> do it:
> * Move Minerva out of MobileFrontend
> * Leave all mobile-specific improvements, "improvements" and hacks in MF
> * Polish Minerva to do everythig a normal desktop skin does
> * Bundle it with MW by default
>
> ----
> [0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi?useskin=minerva
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Max Semenik ([[User:MaxSem]])

Seems reasonable (particullarly in a "perfect" is the enemy of "good" way).
But can we keep vector as default please (or at least until there has been
a couple releases with minivera as an option so we can evaluate if people
are switching to it and its meeting peoples needs as a desktop skin).

--bawolff