On 14/02/15 09:39, Max Semenik wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Legoktm <legoktm.wikipe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T71366
>

> Note that my proposal is explicitly different from Jon's plans about that
> bug: he wants to continue overriding special pages, etc. while I want to
> leave everything like this outside of the skin, including its custom
> JS-based wikitext editor.

So how would this work exactly? Would Minvera's navigation drawer be
refactored so that it uses Skin::buildSidebar(),
SkinTemplate::buildContentNavigationUrls(), etc.? And how would MF
reapply its special page replacement? Hooks into those same common
functions? Would it be possible to get the mobile special pages on a
non-minerva skin?

I suppose the OutputPage::setTarget() call would also be left in MF.

-- Tim Starling