Hi Jon,

You might want to discuss this project here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Council

You could also discuss this with the WikiProject X team:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_X

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.*

*—Catherine Munro*