Indeed.  What about "Gathering" (which at least matches the name of the
extension) or "Cluster" - maybe even "Compilation".  Of course, there's the
problem of having two extensions doing similar things, which will create
problems when we have to come up with words in other languages, too.

Nonetheless, those are some suggestions for English.

Risker/Anne