The main motivation for lists as not being wikipages is so that they
can be combined with the recent changes feed and other things stored
in the database. We'll also hoping to support the filtering of
collections via tags which becomes much easier if stored in a
database. A watchlist is not a wikipage, so that in my eyes sets a
precedent.

We have plenty of options to surface edits to collections as items in
the recent changes if necessary.
It would be most helpful to articulate what the problems are, rather
than say "wikipages are the solution!" This might prove to be true but
without understanding the inadequacies of the current approach we
won't be able to pass that judgement.. so please test and provide that
feedback and we'll find the right solutions.

Thanks for your feedback thus far.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope no 60 storey building is in the making. The bazaar is horizontal, a
> vertical suk is too similar to a cathedral.
>
> Nemo

Jon Robson
* http://jonrobson.me.uk
* https://www.facebook.com/jonrobson