Can we stop pretending that duct tape is the best thing out there ? It’s great
as patch-up material and as an arts project you can probably build a house out
of it you really tried, but that doesn’t make it a good building material for a
60 story office building.

DJ,
Let’s naturalize a few aliens, so we have more first class citizens