I think this is great but I'm still super super concerned about the support
for "Embedded directly with <graph>". I'm concerned as if used this way we
risk making wikitext even more like code and more difficult for others to
edit. Also having it inside the page makes it really difficult to
extract/encourage remixing of the data...

Jon Robson
* http://jonrobson.me.uk
* https://www.facebook.com/jonrobson
* @rakugojon