On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Roan Kattouw <roan.katt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Jon Robson <jdlrob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I thought I was alone with being confused by this e-mail. As
>> Jérémie correctly states we'll likely to get __less__ bugs with a more
>> maintained library.
>

> Less than zero? No one has managed to find a single bug in
> JavaScriptMinifier.php since 2011.

:) We can do it!! haha :) As I said. Links are useful when we make
claims!! I have no background knowledge in this matter.

> I have nothing against moving to uglify (provided that source maps come
> first), but don't use false arguments as a reason for migrating.

Agreed. Hence my point.

Maybe this RFC is a good topic for the frontend standards meetings ?
cc Volker who I believe is leading that.

> Roan

Jon Robson
* http://jonrobson.me.uk
* https://www.facebook.com/jonrobson