This update will definitely improve our experience with git. As others have
said before, the inline editing will greatly speed up the review process and
improve code quality. This is especially true for the extensions, as you now do
not have to clone a repo or reject the commit just to fix a typo or some coding
conventions. Thanks for making this happen!

I found that the behavior of my old search filters has changed. I used to look
for bluespice status:open to get all open commits in all bluespice repos. This
however does not work in the test instance, I only get a small subset of the
commits I need to see. There are ways around this, e.g. ownerin:bluespice
status:open, so I am not too concerned about it. Am not sure whether it affects
other extension writers, though.

Cheers,

Markus
(mglaser)