On the whole it is a huge improvement (thanks for all your work on this,
Chad & Daniel):
- finally one can navigate from the global comment to the inline comments
(although I wish they would stand out more in the history list)
- the super annoying bug where clicking anywhere on an old page with
no/different CSRF token would log you out is gone
- related commit list is nice (although it would be more useful if the
topic could be changed after the commit was merged, but I suppose it is
stored inside the commit itself so that's not possible)
- the personalisable "My" menu is very handy
- including the commit hook setup in the clone command is a nice convenience
- as others said before, merge status and inline editing are cool
- some of the new search options look very interesting (conflicts:,
is:mergeable, project prefix, commit size). And file search just works (
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T63463 is not needed), yay!

Some of the navigation changes are for the worse (hiding PS lists/download
links, new diff header) but not a big deal. Lack of wrapping is going to be
a major pain point though, as others have noted.