Dnia 15.07.2016 Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> napisał/a:

>   * Diffs - using icons for back to change, previous file, next file is
>     very unclear and hard to find; new users will not see them and have
>     any idea what to do with them. The current textual 'up to change',
>     previous/next file is immediately clear and would be great to
>     maintain. (The side-by-side and unified diff icons are also very
>     strange, like fuzzy rgb blobs, but at least they're a bit clearer.
>     Sort of.)

Those icons are extremely ugly and unreadable. Just plain black
arrows would be much better.

>   * Diff preferences - white text on black background is very bad,
>     especially when it suddenly appears on top of an interface that uses
>     black text on white.

In general, diff screen looks like taken from some completely different
app.

>   * The very narrow scrollbars are weird and unnecessary, and hard to
>     use.

Those wimpy scrollbars are barely visible and very hard to click on.

In short, the new diff screen is a disaster, but I never really use
it (only for comments if ever) - I prefer reviewing on the commandline
anyway.

Also I suffer badly (because of my outdated browser, maybe) from
the horizontal scrollitis:

my userid and a part of the search box are extending past right margin
off the screen, so I have to scroll to login (old version has this problem
too).

This is strange, since generally interface tries very hard to adjust
to the current screen width.

The "Same Topic" gadget is also scrolling off the screen.
Actually after clicking a few changes it seems that it comes delivered
later to the screen, so suddenly the change metadata box resizes
to make a bit more room for the "Same Topic" feature.

"Same Topic" thing is potentially great but feels like a bolt on
right now (not so bad as the new diff screen though). (it's a plugin,
right?)

good things:

"Conflicts With" is GREAT!!! Barely noticed it's there
(scrolled off) but this is very much needed.
This should be an invitation for a completely new
collaboration scenarios.

patchlist/downloads removed from the main screen - good
- I was looking for it for a moment (as others already complained)
but after giving it a bit of thought I am happy they are hidden.
Finally I can copy the URL easily with a simple X11 PRIMARY
selection.

Generally it feels more compact, unlike Isarra I am not sure we need
more padding.

Since it seems we have lost the contributors anyway after
the Gerrit migration I think we should upgrade anyway - things
seem to be a bit better this time.

Saper