While I appreciate the attempt to be funny, I am not amused in this case.
Surprise UI changes could, for example, result in thousands of dollars'
worth of instructional videos becoming instantly out of sync with the
real-world user experience. Also, users who may have spent considerable
time perfecting their templates may be surprised to find that they need to
make changes to keep the templates in sync with other changes to the UI.
The problem isn't so much that the UI was changed, as that it was changed
without notice and consultation. This isn't funny.

Pine