Hi Jan,

Regardless of UI framework, for state management I'd strongly recommend
using redux <http://redux.js.org/>, and after the fact pair it with
whatever UI framework you prefer. Here are some of the reasons for using it:

   - Very popular and widely used
   - Excellent documentation (see http://redux.js.org/)
   - Plenty of educational materials (articles, tutorials, videos,
   examples, and the docs site itself)
   - Really small size (<2kb)
   - Architecture that forces a single source of true state tree with clear
   state transitions
   - Eases unit testing of the system with the clear boundaries and state
   separation
   - Amazing developer tools making the store a full event sourcing system
   <https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn589792.aspx> allowing for
   great introspection into the system, importing/exporting event logs, time
   travelling through the action log, etc.

Here are some reasons for not using it:

   - It is different from what we usually do, which means there is some
   ramp up time and learning to do from people that are used to what is
   usually done.

I personally think it is very worth it, given it imposes a clear separation
between the business logic and state manipulation and the UI and side
effects (like in the boundaries talk
<https://www.destroyallsoftware.com/talks/boundaries>). If you are
interested let me know and we can set some time to discuss and show you how
we're using it (we still need to write documentation about it so that's why
I can't point you to much now).

Cheers.