+1 to what Chad said reg deploy and what Toby, Chad & Scott said with their kudos and appreciation :)  -Subbu.

On 12/22/2017 11:00 AM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
Having just read through T183252, I feel Roan deserves a big hand for his
"I take a walk and become Sherlock Holmes" detective work and "I'm just
like Indiana Jones, except with code not tombs and bugs not snakes" code
archaeology.

I love working with smart folks.
   --scott