+1 too for Chad's concerns, especially knowing that there is still a bug
opened that breaks Revision::newFromId()~[1], which is used throughout the
EventBus system to create events.

That said, really big congrats are in order for the MCR project. It will
undoubtedly move Mediawiki and the Wikimedia projects in a good direction
and open in up to future use cases that we probably cannot phantom in this
point in time!

Cheers,
Marko

Marko Obrovac, PhD