Am 22.12.2017 um 17:37 schrieb Chad:
> Considering the code just landed last night and a good number of us are
> going to be gone for vacation--is rolling this out with the Jan 2nd deploy
> a little aggressive? I'd love to see this sit on beta (with eyes on it) for
> a little longer. Or a way to deploy to testwiki etc independent of major
> sites?

Hi Chad!

The ideas was exactly to have this on beta as long as possible - like two
(originally three) weeks over christmas. I suppose the problem is "with eyes on
it"...

> The first deploy after a holiday break is already pretty exciting, and
> rolling this out feels like something that could use a dedicated window.

So, maybe we could deploy only to testwiki and friends on January 2nd, and only
do a full deployment the week after?

To be honest, I was not considering such a step for a change that is "just" a
refactoring. I was reserving that for the actual schema change we plan for MCR.
But perhaps that was a mistake.

-- daniel