> So I had two ideas to optimize this, based on what Marcus did for
> elf.c (as I am not an x86 ASM guru, I wouls have some difficulties
> doing any of my proposals, but well :-) ) :
>
>  1) instead of generating C code for the conversion (as in
>     opengl_norm.c), generate some ASM in-line to do it as fast as
>     possible. The problem with this is how to get the address of the
>     'destination' function to put in the ASM...

I have made a small hack (attached) that tries to adapt my Solaris C
patch to this problem. I havn't for various reason been able to
test it so it might (read: will) not work, but it is better than
nothing I hope.

>  2) the other possibility would have been to modify 'build' to have a
>     new keyword for function that are 'synonyms' between Windows and
>     Linux with only the calling convertion that changes. OpenGL's spec
>     file would look like this :

It is probably better doing it in "build" but I don't like your syntax,
because it is not flexible enough. I do not currently have any alterative
suggestion though. Oh well, we can do it as in (1) first and do it like
(2) later.

opengl.diff