[Winona Online Democracy]

Wow, that is amazing.  So if one identifies oneself as a liberal and is proud of the liberal achievements Bryon listed from the last 200 years, one automatically is anti-military, and even more WANTS the DEFEAT of our military abroad.  Are you serious? As a liberal with several family members who have served abroad in this war I really resent that.  You have no right to even utter such garbage. I hope every day that this war will end, or take a change for the better.  I have no desire to see our military defeated & if they are it will be because this war was poorly planned by this administration. This administration will cause and is causing its own downfall, not to mention they are putting our country into debt at an unprecedented rate because they don't have the courage to ask the American public to sacrifice for this war.  A true financial conservative would be paying for his war as he goes.  The only Americans sacrificing for this war are the men and women fighting it and their families.

And of course down the road we'll be paying more for this war, because the next President will likely be a democrat and will want to get our debt under control (again) and she or he will have to raise taxes to pay for this administration's war.  And then people like C.E. will complain about those darn democrats raising taxes again and taking all his hard earned money.

Cherisa Templeton

From:  "c.e. woodford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  winona@mnforum.org
Subject:  [Winona] Amen Mr Double! (c.e. woodford)
Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:08:44 -0800 (PST)
>[Winona Online Democracy]

Mr. Double, I couldn't agree with you more,

Mr Bothum...wow... to attribute the "tremendous liberal advances of the last 200 years" to the liberals of the past 15 yrs is a stretch of the imagination. The Libs of present day have VERY LITTLE in common with what/who was deemed "liberal" over the past 200 yrs. For goodness sakes, Ted Kennedy is one of the senior statesmen for your party...and he represents morality how?

 I have to give you credit for the beautiful attempt at spinning the truth, but, in the end, your argument doesn't hold water. I will assume from the position you are taking that you believe the booming economy is a result of divine intervention? It had absolutely nothing to do with the tax cuts? Come on Mr Bothum, take a macro economics class, there is a cause/effect here that has brought about this robust economy and it most definitely is the tax cuts you libs so vehemently opposed.

The problem with you guys
is that you are so invested in the downfall of the current administration and the defeat of our military overseas that simply cannot acknowledge any positive results in ANYTHING the current administration does or has done. In essence, you are blinded by your hate.

Good Luck in '08!

C.E. Woodford

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.