From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Trevor Wallis
[twal...@sbts.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:43 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless to the Rescue...

Philippe,

Is there any method of giving grace to a student who is sick and staying
in the dorm?  "If you're too sick to go to class, you're too sick to use
the WiFi"?

Just wondering if you have a way of handling that.

Regards,

Trevor

Trevor A. Wallis
Vice President of Campus Technology
Chief Information Officer

SOUTHERN SEMINARY
2820 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40280
Phone: 502.897.4193
Fax: 502.897.4125
twal...@sbts.edu

Don't be a phishing victim – Southern Seminary and other reputable
organizations will never use email to ask for your password, social
security number or confidential personal information.