While I have not looked at any hard numbers yet, we have had complaints about
poor wireless in areas that have never been a problem in the past.  We have
checked all the hardware and everything is running, I think we may be over
saturating.  What do you find to be your peak hours for wireless?  I checked
from 10 to 1 today we had approx. 1500 wireless connections.  Last night from 8
to 10pm we had 6500.  Is this what everyone else is finding?

Sara M. Laird
Network Administrator
Mount Saint Mary's University
301.447.5014
Faith   Discovery   Leadership   Community