Using WS-C2960S-48LPS-L & WS-C2960X-48LPD-L
With lldp transmit enabled (default), non-IAP model PoE consumption on
Cisco switches below:
AP-135 draws 15.4 watts
AP-215 draws 21.4 watts
AP-225 draws 22.4 watts
AP-275 draws 30.0 watts

Although not standard and recommended, we have some Aruba AP-215s running
on Bertek CAT5 UTP under 200' distances at Gig.  Surprisingly, many
pass CAT5e permanent link certification using Fluke DSX.  Using certified
CAT6 patch cords for cross-connects and it has been stable.  No frame
errors, resets, or AP reboots.    Using Aruba OS 6.4.2.12.  I would think
the non-virtual controller IAP-215 would draw similar loads as the AP-215.
Max load on a Cisco 370watt PoE switch is (~17) AP-215.

As stated previously, check Cisco/Aruba logs and settings.  If possible,
re-certify the problem horizontal runs.

-Lionel

Lionel Shigemura
UH - Leeward Community College
Information Technology Group
(808) 455-0486

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.