We experienced that LLDP does not work properly in the case of non Cisco
the switches.
We have 3700 APs and Juniper switches. The APs require PoE+ to function
with all MIMO capabilities (4 spatial streams). The WLC tells us that
there is no PoE+. With Cisco switches, the WLC does mention that there
is PoE+. Even with a PoE+ injector of Cisco, the WLC still mentions PoE.
This was when we used 8.0 MR1. Clients could still use 4 spatial
streams. We were told this was a Cisco bug and the problem would be
solved in MR2 (which we are not intending to use).
According to the Juniper swith, the APs use less power than you would
expect:

Interface    Admin       Oper    Max        Priority       Power          Class
             status      status  power                     consumption
ge-6/0/15    Enabled      ON     30.0W      Low            4.3W            4
ge-6/0/18    Enabled      ON     30.0W      Low            6.7W            4
ge-6/0/19    Enabled      ON     30.0W      Low            6.1W            4
ge-6/0/20    Enabled      ON     30.0W      Low            6.3W            4
ge-6/0/21    Enabled      ON     30.0W      Low            6.1W            4