From: Jeffrey D. Sessler [mailto:j...@scrippscollege.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: Supporting "those other Wi-Fi devices" in the dorms- quick Survey

I’d curious as to what the break-even is here? The college invests money to
build and maintain an infrastructure to track users and manage bandwidth,
charge-back fees, staff time to manage, etc. If instead, those funds were
invested in just increasing Internet bandwidth, do you come out ahead? What if
you invest those funds in Internet bandwidth and charge a small technology fee
to all students?

Jeff

On 9/14/15, 4:18 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
on behalf of Osborne, Bruce W (Network Services)"