This sounds almost exactly like what we're planning on doing in a major wireless auth overhaul this upcoming year! Anything you have on how your system works that you could share would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken