Edward,

Take a look and see if the BlueCoats can receive RADIUS accounting messages.
I've been able to perform EAP-PEAP client identification with Fortigate
units by forwarding accounting radius messages from NPS to the firewalls.

Thanks,

Chris Adams, CISSP

Director, Network & Telecom Services

Division of Information Technology