From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Jeffrey D. Sessler
<j...@scrippscollege.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:09 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Prime 3.1.4 - 2800/3800 - Maps - b/g clients always
show zero

I remember the heat-map issue but it was fixed in 3.1 or one of the 3.1.x point
releases.

Jeff

From: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
on behalf of "Mccormick, Kevin" <ke-mccorm...@wiu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 5:22 PM
To: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
show zero

There is a bug with 2800/3800-series WAPs in prime when doing heat maps.

On our installation the b/g/n heat map will not be drawn, but the 5 Ghz works.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Jeffrey D. Sessler