Highly likely, the majority of our APs are in classrooms, offices and hallways.
I’ll start looking around for such things and see what signatures they give off.

Thanks

Sean

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeremy Gibbs
Sent: March-08-17 12:37 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] 2.4 GHz Interference

Are there any common items near APs?  Such as a light with a ballast?  You tend
to see A LOT of stuff on 2.4, especially if you're in a more urban environment.

--

Jeremy L. Gibbs
Sr. Network Engineer

T: (315) 223-2383
F: (315) 792-3814
E: jlgi...@utica.edu<mailto:jlgi...@utica.edu>
http://www.utica.edu

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Gray, Sean