I’ve seen something similar when running some of the older Cisco controllers.
If you ruled out everything else and are starting to look for devices causing
interference I'd check out some of your wireless mic systems. We had some
800Mhz that we had to salvage that were causing harmonic distortion on 2.4GHZ
similar to this on the lower channels.