Try putting your laptop in airplane mode.  My guess is the SpecAn is in very
close proximity to the laptop.  That horizontal slope indicates the wispy is
VERY close to a wifi device (aka your surface).  That's why it looks like OFDM,
because it is.  Getting your wispy close to an AP will look the same.

Sent from my iPhone