I am ready to assign our good fortune to luck. I was wondering where we had
been using up all our good luck, and this must be it.

Back on topic, our general network AUP, referenced in our handbook, notes
that one must accept the eduroam AUP in order to use that service.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer