From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Hunter Fuller <hf0...@uah.edu>
Date: Friday, 14 July 2017 at 20:09
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] eduroam AUP question

But, when you say to advise them, "when you need access to trusted resources
when off campus, please use the VPN" - that's the same advice we give them.
There's no difference in that advice just because their home network is eduroam.

We emphasize the difference just as you did - "when you are not at UAH, use
VPN." The difference in network names doesn't really come up, in my experience.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 1:07 PM Oliver, Jeff