Can this be run from an android/iOS tablet or phone as well?

______________________________
______________________________

Fishel Erps,
Sr. Network & Infrastructure Engineer
School of Visual Arts
136 W 21st St., 8th Floor
New York, NY, 10011
LL: 212-592-2416
C: 347-539-6380
E: fe...@sva.edu

“Today I will do what others won't, so that tomorrow I can accomplish what
others can’t” - Jerry Rice