That's a good observation. We have had little need for support but when we
did Ruckus was very persistent in solving the issue. Some may say they
bugged us a lot to make sure everything was in order.

They have a cloud based solution that we have just started to look at.
Having just one campus makes it a difficult solution to go to. The
philosophy of "if it works fine don't fix it"  usually works best unless
their is a major upgrade or EOL for APs. Even so, we move the older APs to
low volume areas and have the one controller for the older stuff that can't
be upgraded. We try and push ROI to the max since we are a private college.

--
Harry Rauch
Network Analyst