Our main issues continue to be with Android on TLS, but SecureW2 has made it
much better.   We’ve had no real issues with Windows or any other major OS.

We support TTLS for eduroam until this Wednesday, when it will be disabled (for
our own users).  When we checked our logs, about 600 users were configured for
TTLS (out of over 60-100k yearly onboards for TLS).  So 1%.  You’ll see more of
this if you’ve come from a PEAP environment when virtually no one onboard.
You’ll have to disable PEAP after some time to force everyone to TLS.

To answer David’s other question.   We use AD PKI integrated with SecureW2.  We
(networking) did not want to run a PKI.  I ‘think’ we are on our own
intermediary off our own offline root.

Ryan Turner
Manager of Network Operations, ITS
+1 919 274 7926 Mobile