I'll jump on the install train. Every time I try to save the university
money, it only comes back to bite me in the rear.

dan b. lauing ii | CWAP, CWSP, CWDP
Wireless Network Engineer
Mississippi College

--

*
*

*CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:*

This communication may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you
are not authorized to receive this communication, please notify and return
the message to the sender, *then delete this communication including any
attachments*.  Unauthorized reviewing, forwarding, copying, distributing or
using this information is strictly prohibited.