Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Fwd: FCC expected to officially propose DSL deregulation onThursday

"If the vote goes according to Mr. Martin's plan, and the telecommunications companies find themselves free of the requirement that they open their broadband networks to competitors, it could have an immediate effect on ISPs such as America Online and EarthLink. This fall, they could find themselves scrambling for broadband alternatives. "

How 'bout them alternatives? How you all doing on the build-out of your Open Provider Networks? Come on. AOL may need you!