As close as I get is the info on page 9 and 10. All I want is the dumb thing to say "dig a hole this by this for a 40 footer." I still have no idea how big of a hole I need.

A. Huppenthal wrote:

The trouble with mixing your own cement is that there's *never* really enough. Do a 4 x 4 foot pad that's 5 feet deep and you've got lots of concrete. If a cement truck is not an option, rent a mixer. Don't skimp on the plug, it's really hard to add concrete later.. :-)

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

That one has 7 sections and mine has 5. I never found the specs for base. I'll keep looking.

Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:

http://bold98.org/gallery/ProjectsTower

Please read this and the manual from the site.  You do not have nearly
enough concrete for the base.

Lonnie