From: "Brian Rohrbacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:21 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Rohn BX Tower

I dug a hole 32 inch square by 42 inches deep yesterday for a rohn bx
tower.  It is 5 sections of 8 ft.  I just got 15 bags of portland cement

and will add my own gravel.

I was thinking about three 1 1/2 inch pieces of pipe stuck in the concrete

to bolt the tower legs to.  I will

thread and put couplers on the pipe at 22 inches so they can't move.  I've

got some re-bar to chuck down in the hole too.

I've got 3 8ft ground rods and will bond with #4 bare stranded wire.  I

picked up a load of grade 8 bolts,

washers, and lock washers for bolting the tower together and to the pipe

stubs.  Anyone have any suggestions

for me?  This is my first tower.  I will pour tomorrow afternoon.

brian